Thursday, July 14, 2011

Italian Sausage and Peppers

So I tried once with Tofurky’s Italian sausage and I failed, miserably. A few people recommended Field Roast’s Italian Sausage. I held out for almost a year and I finally gave in a tried it. Unfortunately, it failed miserably in my book as well. This time I cooked the sausage on the stove because it was raining outside. After a few bites I took the sausage off, fed it to Rigley and just ate my sea salted roll from Alice Bakery and Confectionery with the sauteed onions and peppers. Next time I get a craving for sausage and peppers, I’m going to just stick with the onions and peppers on a roll because it does the trick and satisfies my cravings. I guess I am going to put the fake meat on hold again and leave it to the professionals.  


No comments:

Post a Comment